MaxSys Staffing is currently looking for an experienced Client Advocate – Pain Remedy for our client based out of Toronto, Ontario. This role will allow you to work remotely!!!
Major Responsibilities of the Client Advocate – Pain Remedy:
- You serve as the guide for affiliates during their participation, ensuring the highest possible member experience and dedicated communication on case progression and next steps.
- Facilitate communication between medical team, physician experts, case manager and customers relative to acuity of injuries sustained, treatment indications and recovery projections.
- You will assist with medical information gathering (hospital records, films, diagnostic tests), when needed to allow optimal expert analysis.
- Exhibit understanding of a wide range of diagnoses, prognosis and treatment plans to assist in the engagement of appropriate expert specialists.
- Coordinate and host case reviews including expert physicians, case managers, carrier and reinsurance/excess carrier participants.
- Meet defined service standards for speed of case progression, overall quality, and member happiness.
- Ensure compliance with privacy legislation such as the Mental Health Act and Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA).
- Perform other duties, as directed.
- 100% REMOTE
Qualifications of the Client Advocate – Pain Remedy:
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team and demonstrate competence in performance of the care coordinator role, case management, clinical assessment and intervention and documentation of care
- Advanced assessment and diagnostic reasoning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, decision-making, conflict resolution and critical thinking abilities
- Understanding of data analysis and ability to interpret results
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment in a growing company with rapidly growing service lines and client base
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Registered Nurse
- 5-plus years of case management, pain management and/or rehabilitation experience
- RN required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Bilingual in English/French
To apply please contact Tara Stewart at:
Phone: 902.444.3305 or fax resume to 902.444.3306 or respond to this ad with resume attached to apply. Please note: While we thank all those that apply, only qualified applicants will be selected for an interview.