We are looking for Entry Level Marketing Coordinator to help with the project for our client TELUS Communications. The right candidate will help with marketing events and marketing promotions with customers, customer service, sales training, and sales strategy development!
We do offer in-house training to applicants with no sales and marketing experience.
We have a diverse team with well-rounded Entry Level Marketing Coordinator. We have a team of hard-working and self-motivated individuals who can meet and exceed goals. We have a work hard play hard mentality and those who like challenges receive incentives such as trips, rewards, and special team outings!
The successful Entry Level Marketing Coordinator must possess the following qualities to manage the high demands of this fast-growing industry:
- Strong team player and proven self-starter
- Superior organization and follow up skills
- Must be able to travel and work with customers throughout the identified region
- Diploma or high school graduate preferred or commensurate experience
- Ability to make quality presentations to small or large groups
- A proven track record of being customer focused and able to build strong relationships
- Learn sales and marketing fundamentals
- Learn to conduct interviews and take part in the hiring process
- Learn how to build, train, support and lead your own team
- Develop management and office administration skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Recognition of top performers
- Fun and supportive team environment
- Enhancement of marketing and leadership skills
- Open opportunities for advancement into leadership and management roles!
- Has a positive attitude and outstanding, adaptive communication skills
- Entry Level Marketing Coordinator must be detailed orientated
- Committed to delivering exceptional marketing skills and promoting customer loyalty
- Enjoy working in a team-focused and collaborative office setting
- Must be able to commit to full time/part time (4 days)
- Must be able to pass a criminal back check
- Must be 18 years old or older
To take advantage of this opportunity, send us a copy of your resume!