Client ID: 268347
Client Services Delivery Coordinator
PROCOM is looking for a Client Services Delivery Coordinator for a Permanent Role. Reporting to the Team Lead, the Client Services Delivery Coordinator is acts as a recruitment and delivery liaison supporting up two Account Managers and Clients, while overseeing and administering the full onboarding and Contractor Management lifecycle for Contractors on assignment with one or more Clients and resolving any normal issues that may arise. He or she possesses a full understanding and is able to perform or backup all duties listed in this job description.
Client Services Delivery Coordinator – Job Description
- Acts as a recruitment and delivery liaison supporting up to three Account Managers and Clients
- Possess an expert level understanding of Procom’s Contractor Management business rules processes and guidelines, and ensure compliance across all tasks and interactions
- Take accountability for performing all consultant and client administrative procedures to support the contractor onboarding and active contractor management processes
- Interact regularly with Client and Consultant stakeholders in a warm, courteous and professional manner
- Support a positive experience for Client and Consultant Stakeholders as a first point of contact for typical interactions, including user coaching, problem resolution, billing/payment oversight and issues management for Client(s)
- Qualifying job orders with Clients
- Role and candidate submission follow up
- Coordinating orders w/Procom-recruiting dept.
- Reviewing Procom recruiter resume submissions with Account Manager
- Preparing resume submissions for clients
- Coordinating interviews with clients/consultants/recruiting department
- Organizing reference checks as required with Procom recruiting
- Preparing contracts and meeting with consultants for signature.
- Candidate pipeline creation
- Perform all activities related to the Contractor onboarding process accurately and in a courteous manner
- Review engagements for compliance and classification issues, including legal status classification, overtime, health & safety requirements and other risk factors.
- Create and review consultant and client documents, paperwork and legal agreements for accuracy, compliance and completeness
- Facilitate and coordinate Client/Contractor onboarding and transitions within tight deadlines and in accordance with company business rules
- Consultant Services
- Oversee the complete Contractor management lifecycle to ensure a pleasant and error free-experience with Procom for Contractors and Clients
- Schedule communications to contractors with regards to payment processing, timesheet submission deadlines, extensions, terminations and general client policies
- Serve as a primary point of contact to receive, investigate and resolve both Consultant and Client questions and concerns in a courteous and professional manner (i.e. invoices,
- extensions, payroll, etc.)
- Review Consultant expense claims for accuracy and compliance with business rules.
- Administer Consultant document requests, such as a Record of Employment and Engagement Verification letters
- Act as a liaison with Legal Department on Legal reviews for Consultant and sub vendor agreements, as well as tracking any changes or updates
- Assist as needed on any special projects
- Able to support other team members and provide guidance and mentoring on process requirements and business rules
- Such other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time which are compatible with the position
- Report creation and management (i.e. foreign worker report, max burden report etc.)
Client Services Delivery Coordinator – Mandatory Skills
- Minimum 3 years Procom or previous industry experience in a customer service or sales support role
- Demonstrated capability to learn and fully manage medium to high complexity administrative tasks on an independent basis
- Ability to handle pressure in a calm manner and deal with all various levels of internal and external clients
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritize workflow and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information
- Dedicated team player with excellent interpersonal skills who is willing to assist other team members as needed
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically MS Excel and MS Word
Client Services Delivery Coordinator - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – Permanent
Client Services Delivery Coordinator - Assignment Location
Yonge and Eglinton, Toronto.