Great customer service is about more than just sales and customer surveys. It’s an opportunity to make a real connection with someone: a relationship based on trust, appreciation, and mutual benefit.
Cask Global Canning Solutions is a successful and growing company, and we want you to take the lead in a new role committed to making exactly that kind of connection.
We’ve been around since 1999, providing innovative and affordable canning systems to the world’s small and medium-sized businesses. Some of these creators include craft beer, cider, wine, cold brewed coffee, kombucha and other life-enhancing beverages. Cask has installed 1000+ canning systems in 53 different countries across the world, and now we are looking for someone new to join our team.
Client Services Specialist:
Your main purpose in this role will involve managing all of our client activity after they’ve come through our sales team. Starting with scheduling and service coordination, all the way through installation and QA, you’ll be the main point of contact for clients.
Organization and attention to detail will be critical in this role as you manage the accounts and services of many different clients. Moving between our account system and phone calls with our installation team, you’ll coordinate our delivery and make sure everything goes smoothly.
There’s nothing quite like a truly satisfied customer, and as our lead in client services you’ll be speaking with plenty of happy people. And when things aren’t going so well, you’ll be the one to find a solution and make things right.
But the very best in this role will do more than keep our customers happy: they’ll take ownership of the post-sales process, make improvements, and be a familiar and dependable resource for our clientele and our team.
On a practical level you will:
- Monitor order status, correct inconsistencies, and ensure installation is running on time
- Maintain regular contact with clients, including updating them on changes in their orders/services, as well as weekly check-ins
- Liaise between clients, sales, and installation teams to ensure a smooth and consistent post-sales process
- Coordinate activity with our sales team, and support the sales process in office
- Update accounts and keep clear, organized records of transactions/installations and related schedules
- Ensure payments are coordinated with our accounting team
We’re looking for someone to start right away, so if you’re ready to make a big difference for our clientele and take ownership of a new and important role, we’re waiting to hear from you!
Working at Cask Global Canning Solutions:
This is a full-time, permanent role with a competitive salary of $50,000 to $60,000/year commensurate with experience. We also offer a comprehensive group benefits package (health, dental, vision, etc.), and vacation. You’ll work Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
You‘ll be joining a team that is dedicated to getting the job done well - we believe “good enough,” is not enough. We are a committed group that loves the work we do and the people we work with. We value and invest in your professional development and offer significant opportunities to learn new skills and grow with the company.
- Experience in client services, account management, project management/coordination, sales/service or a similar role
- Experience managing 15+ active accounts at any given time
- Experience in sales/contract negotiation
- Proficiency with CRM software (Salesforce or similar) and MS Office (especially Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Experience in craft brewing or a similar industry would be an asset
- Any technical knowledge related to mechanical design, automation/manufacturing, AutoCAD etc. would be an asset
- Ability to pass a criminal record check
How to Apply:
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you'll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the community we work in, and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us using the “Help” button.
We will review applications, with priority given to those who have completed the assessment, and look forward to hearing from you.