Client Success Representative
Are you eager to work in a constantly changing environment, where no two days are the same? Are you looking for the opportunity to grow with an organization? If so, then we certainly have the right opportunity for you. Survalent is looking for an experienced Client Success Representative to join our growing team!
The Client Success Representative is responsible driving sales revenue and quarterly booking targets. The Client Success Representative is a customer advocate, who predominately communicates with prospects and customers via the telephone and/or Web-enabled conferences. The Client Success Representative is responsible for proactively reaching out to existing customers and will follow up on sales leads through marketing and other lead generating initiatives.
The position will be responsible for:
- Closing software maintenance program subscription sales opportunities, as a team contributor, within the install base
- Meeting quarterly sales targets and facilitating future pipeline growth
- Qualifying incoming Sales leads
- Following through on outbound Sales activities
- Working with the Field Sales teams to achieve North American Bookings’ target
- Working closely with the RVPs and RSMs on sales pipeline and forecasting
- Fostering a clean and accurate opportunity pipeline in accordance with Survalent sales methodology
- Internalizing and furthering the company’s mission statement and solutions’ value propositions
- Effectively answering questions around company products and services in order to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Entering and updating customer information in Salesforce including detailed notes on interaction regarding next steps, budgets, customer outlook
- Working with the sales team, marketing staff, and management cohesively to facilitate sales growth within the organization
- Is a Survalent advocate at all times
- Will attend company sponsored events and trade shows as required and directed by Management
The Successful Candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or business administration
- Familiarity with SCADA, Outage Management and Distribution Management systems
- Five years of industry experience, including two or more years in sales engineering role
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Positive, service-oriented personality
- Must be able to travel
The successful candidate will report to the Director of Sales Operations. If you are interested please apply with you resume and cover letter.
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those most qualified will be contacted.
Survalent Technology Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.