What We Do:
Motoinsight data and technology are used by nearly every automaker, over 900 dealership franchises and the largest banks and insurance companies. Motoinsight’s flagship digital retailing platform Motocommerce™ enables revolutionary omni-channel and e-commerce enabled car buying experiences. Across its portfolio of owned and partnered automotive websites, Motoinsight also has one of the largest audiences of in-market new vehicle buyers which include premier brands such as Unhaggle, Consumer Reports, Globe Drive, Driving.ca, Black Book and others. The company is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and was founded in 2011. For further information, visit www.motoinsight.com.
Recently, Motoinsight has been named one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Canadian Business Profit 500 fastest-growing companies.
Who We Are:
Motoinsight technology is best-in-class, but it is our people that truly make the difference. We are serious about our culture. We hire, promote and reward based on our People Values. This is what you can expect from each member of our team.
Who We Are Looking For:
**This is a remote / work from home position based for candidates in and around the Vancouver, BC area interested in a work schedule of Tuesdays to Saturdays**
A large part of our client portfolio includes car-buyers, car dealerships, and insurance companies. You will represent our brands via phone, email, forums and social media – helping solve their problems with such efficiency that we leave them saying WOW and earn their loyalty for life. You will oversee client support in a variety of products including our retail car-buying services, automotive e-commerce, and leveraging our dealer network to find vehicle replacement pricing for insurance total loss claims. You will have significant autonomy to do whatever it takes to make our customers happy and need to be able to think creatively on your feet. Your patience and empathy will ensure our customers know that we really do care about them.
Your insights on our customers and the feedback that you gather will drive our future product development and inspire our marketing message. As a result, you will have the opportunity to work alongside other areas of our team to help build our business, such as recommending new features or helping design new customer acquisition initiatives. This is only a cross-section of the exposure you will get though – we’ll give you as much opportunity and responsibility as you can handle.
Your skills & experience:
- Must be willing to work the schedule of:
- Tuesdays to Fridays 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST
- Saturdays 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM PST
- 1+ year of client support or customer relations experience is required
- Excellent communication skills are required, both verbal and written
- Strong MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & Google Apps proficiency
- Impeccable attention to detail is an absolute must
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Positive attitude to make our customers smile and build our brands into the #1 source for new car buyers
- Seeing the ‘big-picture’ is easy for you – you can look past the ‘how’ and understand the ‘why’ with ease
- Possess a “Do Whatever it Takes” attitude to get the job done
- Self-starter that is comfortable working with minimal oversight and tight deadlines
- You have a business mind with a technology acumen – you can understand a business objective or problem, and create a valuable, flexible, and scalable technology solution (no coding required)
- Fluency in French is an asset