If you are a quick thinker and have a passion for financials and customer service exhibited by courteous telephone and email etiquette, empathy, patience and professionalism; we would be interested in talking to you!
At CGI, all employees are called members because they feel a powerful sense of ownership and accountability. Members at CGI are building their own company – in 100+ offices worldwide. CGI has the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for clients – and for members; that’s why an astounding 90 percent of them are CGI shareholders.
When we hire you, we want you to stay. We want our members to succeed! That’s why we pay well and we provide an exceptional work environment where you will learn, grow and develop new skills to maximize your potential. Added to this are regular hours, paid vacation, benefits and more!
• Liaise with internal and external contacts to resolve billing issues, complete credit and refund
reviews and assist with invoice analysis
• Participate in projects (ie. Special assignments & responsibilities)
• Adherence to and improvement of internal control processes specific to the role
• Other duties as assigned
• Knowledge of technologies as they relate to internet based applications
• Proficient in use of PC applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Community college diploma and/or equivalent relevant work experience
Preferred Experience and Skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
• Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills
• Self-motivated with high level of enthusiasm
• Autonomous and good sense of responsibilities
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize and complete high quality work in a timely manner
• Strong team orientation
• Ability to work effectively with internal and external contacts
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Please click here to Apply On-Line.
Cliquez svp ici pour postuler en ligne.