CBI Health in Maple Ridge, has an opening for a Clinic Administrator! As part of this role you will contribute to CBI’s purpose and values by leading a strong administrative team ensuring consistency in the execution of established systems, structures and process that lead to superior business performance. Our clinic offers active based physiotherapy, occupational rehabilitation, pain management and mental health services.
CBI Health - Golden Ears Physiotherapy is the community leader for quality rehabilitation programs in Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows. We offer a practice culture that promotes mentorship and collaboration of ideas with our professionals. Our team is fast paced and adaptable to the ever changing demands of health care while enjoying social events and outdoor activities together on a regular basis.
The clinic is located centrally in between Vancouver and the Fraser Valley, providing easy access from the city to the great outdoors. We are directly nestled in the mountains, lakes and rivers which offer endless outdoor recreational opportunities. Maple Ridge provides the intimate small town feel and most affordable housing in the lower mainland while still providing direct and quick access to all amenities.
Reporting to and working closely with the Operations Manager, the Clinic Administrator leads by example, coaches, mentors and trains the administrative team to provide exemplary customer service while ensuring systems, structures and processes are followed through accurately and in a timely way. Your natural ability to plan and organize is complimented by your well-developed communication and leadership skills. If you thrive in a busy yet fun environment, this is the position for you!
Job Type / Category
As Clinic Administrator, you will:
- Establish and execute plans on to ensure effective operational and financial controls that lead to optimal cash management (which includes effective management of accounts receivable) and business success
- Ensure the clinic consistently meets or exceeds expectations in the management of referrals throughout the continuum from intake to discharge across all service streams
- Lead administrative staff through effective on boarding, performance management and mentoring/ coaching
- Ensure administrative staff have role clarity, understand and have received the training for technical skills required to meet or exceed expectations
- Provide regular formal and informal feedback to administrative staff that allows them to learn and grow yet maintains CBI high standards for service delivery
- Support the Operations Manager and Clinic Manager in engagement initiatives that include executing on action plans derived from Engagement Survey results, Town Halls, Advisory Committees
- Manage information and reporting that facilitates appropriate decision making in the following areas: Marketplace – referral trends, Cash management – accounts payable, accounts receivable, Revenue – trend, forecasting, monthly, by stream (and trend), Schedule Management – efficiencies
- Analyze monthly, quarterly and annual trend data together with the Operations Manager and Clinic Manager to facilitate effective management of priorities, leverages strengths and quickly identifies target areas of opportunity for improvement
To take on the role of Clinic Administrator, you must:
- Have at least 5 years of experience in an administrative role
- Evidence of growth in past roles that ideally includes promotion of responsibilities and supervisory responsibilities
- Have demonstrated excellent customer service skills
- Able to gather, analyze and interpret complex data, prepare management reports, and make effective decisions based on sound data analysis
- Possess effective communication skills
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and ability to resolve issues collaboratively
- Have the ability to understand the long term impact and plan strategically yet be able to thrive with tactical day to day activities
- Proficiency in programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook with demonstrated ability to quickly pick up new systems
About CBI Health Group:
CBI Health Group is Canada’s largest provider of integrated community healthcare. For over 40 years, we have remained totally committed to improving the health and enriching the lives of Canadians.
What sets us apart is our ability to work as a unified network dedicated to the ongoing learning that allows us to foster best practices, improve access to care and create better results for our patients. We organize our teams and services to ensure the right professionals and caregivers provide the right service, at the right time, in the right place.
In over 250 facilities, our services are provided by a dedicated team of more than 11,000 administrators, support staff and caregivers that include physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, kinesiologists, chiropractors, speech-language pathologists, psychologists, physicians, nurses, dietitians and behaviour therapists.
The CBI group of companies includes CBI Health Centres, CBI Home Health, We Care Home Health Services, Monarch House, CBI Workplace Solutions, and CBI Assessment Services. Our expanding transitional and residential community care network now numbers more than 60 homes nationwide.