TPD's healthcare client is looking for a number of workers to join their team to help set up and organize their new Flu Clinic locations around Vancouver. Driven by compassion and social justice, our client, is at the forefront of exceptional care and innovation. They provide health and wellness services to all British Columbians and are eager to have people join their team!
There are a number of shifts available ranging from 8 am - 5 pm, 7 days a week, starting as early as Oct 13th, 2020.
As a Clinic Greeter, your responsibilities will include:
- Follow a process and script, educating incoming visitors of hand sanitization procedures.
- Encouraging social distancing.
- Direct traffic to different building locations.
- Communicating and relaying information to internal health care workers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be comfortable being at hospital, or long-term care sites.
- Not have travelled out of the country within the last 14 days or are showing any symptoms of illness themselves.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to think on their feet.
What's in it for you?
- $18 per hour.
- Opportunity to work with experts in the industry.
- Weekly pay by direct deposit.
- Opportunity for more work in the future.
- Chance to help people in the current global situation.
- Employer-paid benefits after a probationary period.
- Transit friendly locations.
Interviews taking place right away! Apply today to be considered (no cover letter required)