Clinic Manager – Maple ridge
Are you a Therapist who leads by example in upholding best practices in care delivery? Do you have what it takes to build and inspire a team aligned with the corporate values and vision as well as clinical goals and service standards? If so, CBI Health Group has a place for you.
As a full-time Clinic Manager with our CBI Health Group team, you will call upon your leadership and problem-solving skills as you provide overall clinical and managerial expertise. With direct responsibility for supervising, directing and organizing care staff and patients assigned to you, your focus will be on achieving the best possible outcomes in terms of the independent, optimal functioning of the patient while maintaining appropriate staffing levels and staff competency through daily support, monitoring of staffing needs, supervision and guidance. This pivotal role will see you working in coordination with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the patients experience meets or exceeds their expectations.
As a Clinic Manager, you will:
• Ensure clinical practice, business development and leading people.
• Promote and facilitate communication to assist in the healing and rehabilitation process.
• Excite and build upon a vision in leading and developing a clinic from the ground up.
• Lead and inspire others, developing and retaining talent, mentoring and leading by example.
• Utilize a strong clinical practice with excellent patient outcomes.
• Set goals and accomplish new challenges.
• Engage with the community, physicians and funders (WSNB, Auto insurance, adjusters and LTD).
• Develop and nurture relationships with stakeholders and organizations that refer patients to CBI
• Anticipate what stakeholders want and manage expectations.
• Provide clinic input into business decisions, service delivery model and developmental opportunities.
• Ensure that service delivered aligns with key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Connect with the community or connect with those who can build relationships.
• Ensure staffing requirements meet demand levels
• Align local objectives with corporate goals and functional goals, identifying business metrics to meet and exceed the CBI vision and values
• Organize resources to solve problems and make tough decisions as an independent and as a team player.
• Ensure best practices are met and adherence to guidelines is established with clinical staff on a local, regional and central level.
To take on the role of Clinic Manager, you must:
• Have a healthcare education - kinesiologist, physiotherapy, nursing etc.
• 3+ years in a private clinic/rehab experience
• Be results-oriented, adaptable, well organized and able to function independently
• Possess sound written and verbal communication and multi-tasking skills
• Be able to provide employee development and coaching
• Be willing to further your skills through additional training.
About CBI Health Group:
CBI Health Group is Canada’s largest provider of integrated community healthcare. For over 40 years, we have remained totally committed to improving the health and enriching the lives of Canadians.
What sets us apart is our ability to work as a unified network dedicated to the ongoing learning that allows us to foster best practices, improve access to care and create better results for our patients. We organize our teams and services to ensure the right professionals and caregivers provide the right service, at the right time, in the right place.
In over 250 facilities, our services are provided by a dedicated team of more than 11,000 administrators, support staff and care providers that include physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, kinesiologists, chiropractors, speech-language pathologists, psychologists, physicians, nurses, dietitians and behaviour therapists.
The CBI group of companies includes CBI Health Centres, CBI Home Health, We Care Home Health Services, Monarch House, CBI Workplace Solutions, and CBI Assessment Services. Our expanding transitional and residential community care network now numbers more than 60 homes nationwide.
At CBI, our people really care and believe that by working together, we can aim higher and make great things happen every day.
Facebook: facebook.com/cbihealthgroup | Twitter: twitter.com/cbihealthgroup | www.cbi.ca
CBI Health Group is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment and selection process.