McNeil Audiology is looking for a dynamic Clinical/Dispensing Audiologist or Hearing Instrument Practitioner, in Victoria BC to help us in fulfilling our vision of having the most satisfied customers in hearing care. This entails providing outstanding clinical and customer services which includes customized customer-centered plans for everyone who walks through our doors. With over 100 clinics across Canada, in multiple provinces, we strive to offer flexibility with respect to location and development within the organization.
The ideal candidate will excel working in a fast-paced environment, contributing to a team to meet Company goals. You should be ambitious, motivated and have a desire to be a part of an innovative organization. Reach your highest potential with the Helix Advantage.
- Master�s Degree or equivalent in Audiology and full licensure with CSHHPBC or Hearing Instrument Specialist Designation from AHIP
- At least 2 years of experience in hearing industry
- Strong clinical standards and ability to follow protocols and policies
- Confident and professional when dealing with clients
- Understands key business objectives and how to drive achievement of business results
- Understands administrative functions to ensure smooth business operation
- Good judgement and decision-making ability
- High sense of initiative and self-motivation
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a wide range of customers, colleagues, and vendors
- Extensive knowledge of a wide range of hearing instruments
Our commitment to you�
We offer a competitive compensation package, including a profit-sharing plan; comprehensive extended health and dental benefits; with a healthy work/life balance.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to establish and maintain a professional rapport with patients and co-workers. Bilingual language skills are an asset.
CERTIFICATES, LISCENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Where applicable, current registration in good standing with regulatory college (e.g. CSHHPBC registration in BC) or provincially recognized licensing body in other jurisdictions is required.
If this describes you, we would like to start a personal conversation about what we can offer you. Apply today!
What we offer our team: A competitive compensation package and a healthy work/life balance.
Please submit your resume with cover letter to email@example.com
Helix Hearing Care is committed to fair and accessible employment practices and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking place in all aspects of the selection process. If you require further, information please contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-268-1045, Ext 232