Clinical Services Manager – British Columbia
Are you a healthcare professional looking for a change? Lifemark Health Group is seeking a healthcare professional to work as a Clinical Services Manager, responsible for being the key representative of our organization with both provincial and national customers.
To excel in this role, you have a passion for providing excellent customer service at all levels and you truly embrace the customer comes first mindset. You are highly organized with meticulous attention to detail, analytical in your thinking and possess exceptional problem solving skills. Superior verbal and written communication skills are required, framed with a strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and databases.
Strong knowledge of industry relevant legislation and regulations is vital in providing direction and support to customers and our internal operations teams. You rely on your healthcare background to offer guidance and solutions to all of our key external and internal stakeholders.
- Actively managing key accounts to strengthen relationships and augment business
- Monitoring customer satisfaction/feedback and referral/revenue trends
- Monitoring the service delivery from intake to delivery of final product/service
- Reviewing reports to ensure they meet the company’s and customer’s expected quality levels
- Liaising directly with referral sources on each file, coordinating meetings/updates and offering clinical support
- Compiling monthly or quarterly statistics reports on customers including referral, revenue and outcome data.
- Offering clinical and operational support to the company’s divisions providing the services for key accounts
- Coordination and participation in educational seminars for both customers and internal staff
- Assisting in the completion of quotations for projects and request for proposals
- 3-5+ years’ experience working in rehabilitation/assessments with a focus on the Life and Health/Group Disability insurance sector
- A university degree in a relevant healthcare domain (i.e. Applied Health, Kinesiology, Health Sciences)
- Clinical/rehabilitation or insurance industry background
- Valid driver’s license as some travel may be required
Lifemark began over 20 years ago and is currently in a period of significant expansion. Born and bred in Canada, Lifemark has over 4,000 employees and provides services in over 230 physiotherapy clinics across the nation. In addition, Lifemark operates a Seniors Wellness division providing services to over 165 long-term care and retirement homes in Ontario and BC, as well as a homecare division operating under the Community Advantage Rehab brand. Lifemark is also a leading provider of Medical Assessments performing independent medical assessments across Canada under the Viewpoint brand.
Apply today! Visit www.lifemarkhealthgroup.ca or more information.