Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
Align Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALGN), makers of the Invisalign® system, and iTero® intraoral scanners, is the industry leader and innovator in medical devices which focuses on revolutionizing the dental and orthodontic industry. Align Canada opened its first office in the heart of downtown Toronto in 2017 after more than 15 years servicing the Canadian market. With a trajectory accentuated by accelerated growth and innovation, Align Canada continues to reinforce its consumer presence as the most advanced clear aligner system in the world while building a highly regarded employer brand in Canada, being certified as a Great Place to Work in 2019.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the Orthodontic and General Dentistry industries with the introduction of the Invisalign system. Globally, iTero intraoral scanning technology has been used in more than 3.6 million restorative scans for crowns, bridges and implants.
Are you ready to join us?
About this opportunity
Your mission as a Clinical Training Specialist is to provide customers the best clinical support and education. This position is mainly responsible for clinical confidence and case growth across product portfolios through clinical education and support to customers. The process includes interaction and communication with private-practicing orthodontists and general dentists, and treatment coordinators related to case specific issues, ClinCheck quality and troubleshooting. The focus will be on clinical education as well as troubleshooting clinical issues for customers. As one of the important faces of Align Technology, you are instrumental in communicating with customers, internal teams and with internal leadership.
In this role, you will…
- Provide clinical customer support to orthodontists and general dentists in the areas of case evaluation, ClinCheck support as well as clinical troubleshooting
- Investigate and Analyze of Clinical-related customer inquiries, complaints and adverse events.
- Ensure timely resolution to customer contact issue whether in-bound or out-bound.
- Drive and accelerate clinical confidence for selected groups of doctors via specifically designed educational programs in close coordination with Customer Support and Sales Teams.
- Lead delivery and localization / creation of clinical education activities; including for live and online events: Coordinating with clinical speaker and presenting clinical content and provide clinical support and education activities for conference booth events.
- Support speaker-led events, lead clinical events whereby you will present to Invisalign providers, and carry out field visits, as required. Support speaker-led university training, which may include reviewing translation of educational content/proof-reading and active participation
- in CR/CL Call may also be required. Utilize data/analytics to help customer’s drive decision making
- Be creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently with a high sense of urgency
- Effectively and independently manage booking of travel within company guidelines; ensuring to adhere to personal expenses and expense reporting requirements in a timely manner
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience required in a training or consulting role; with preference for graduates in dentistry or with a clinical designation ( ie. Dental hygienist)
- Minimum of 4 years of similar experience; ideally in customer relations in medical / dental related areas
- Strong communicators and collaborators with exceptional oral and written communication to diverse audiences; effective & engaging presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to adapt to changing circumstances and possesses strong interpersonal, listening and persuasive communication skills to give the best advices to our customers.
- Individual leadership skills including the ability to organize and be driven
- Organization skills including attention to detail, troubleshooting ability, and time management
- Computer proficiency including Windows OS, Microsoft Office and internet research ability
- High customer service standard that demonstrated a proven capability to navigate through change and operate with speed and agility
- Strong focus on teamwork and a proven experience building and leveraging relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Proficiency with full suite of Microsoft Office applications. Experience with a CRM system, Salesforce preferred.
- Regular travel within assigned geographical territory required with the possibility of 25 to 50% of overnight travel required.
- Possesses a valid driver’s license
- In the province of Quebec, must be fluently bilingual (French / English)
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested.
Not the right fit but still want to become part of our team? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.