Ubisoft Montreal, an industry leading developer of video games, located in the heart of Montreals Mile-End, offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises.Job Description
As a Cloud Developer within the Engineering and Platform team, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing a platform that provides a set of APIs and tools for our in-house developers and system administrators. You will participate in the development ofdifferent infrastructure services according to the needs of our teams.
- Develop and test micro-services for an engineering platform;
- Design, develop, and maintain large scale web and API applications;
- Contribute to architecture requirements and design;
- Enhance build and development tooling;
- Write unit and integration tests;
- Participate in code reviews;
- Enhance CI/CD pipelines;
- Work closely with teammates in design, code, and test-plan reviews to help build robust; software and foster knowledge sharing.
A bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field.
5 years of experience in software engineering/development (in python/go or similar languages);
- Experience of CI/CD pipeline and technologies around (GitLab CI, Spinnaker, etc.);
- Experience working in an Agile and DevOps environment;
- Comfortable communicating in distributed teams;
- Experience with Terraform, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.