Job Title: Cloud Solution Architect
Job Location: Toronto, ON
Job Type: Full time/Permanent
1. Strong understanding of Cloud Native Architecture and principles, Infrastructure as a code
2. Demonstrated hands-on experiencing in designing and configuring secure and scalable cloud platforms on AWS and Azure: Account structure, security and compliance audit, connectivity, shared services etc.
3. In Depth knowledge of cloud services: Application integration, functions, Cloud Databases, data warehouse and analytics, Machine Learning, Developer Tools, Security and identity management
4. Strong programming skill with experience in API and Webhook development using Python, Node.js, Ruby, PowerShell and Shell Scripting languages.
5. Experience with implementing and using of CI/CD Systems.
6. Experience in AWS and AZURE IAM policy preparation for cloud Security
7. Proficiency in cloud automation using Ansible, AWS CLI, Azure CLI, Cloud formation, terraform, ARM to enable Infrastructure as a Code.
8. Hands-on experience with system configuration and Devops tools preferably Ansible, Bitbucket, Git, Jira and Confluence.
9. Experience and knowledge of Cloud Operating Systems including OpenStack, OpenShift and VSphere.