Job Title: CMOD Consultant
Job Location: Mississuaga, ON
Job Type: Full time/Permanent
The IBM® Content Manager OnDemand (CMOD) family provides high-performance electronic statement retrieval and enterprise report management for very high volumes of all electronic file types. ICG NAM CMOD stores statements of all types, trade confirms, trade blotters, all types of reports & tax documents.
• Ingestion Scripting: Creating, updating & maintaining scripts that facilitate ingesting & storing in CMOD.
• Retention Scripting: Creating, updating & maintaining scripts that facilitate releasing and holding in CMOD/TSM.
• Retrieval Development: Creating, updating & maintaining java code that facilitates search, render & retrieval of all types of CMOD content.
• Operational Scripting: Creating, updating & maintaining scripts which facilitate system health alerts, record/report statistics & increase system reliability.
• System Administration: Install, upgrade & configure CMOD software and its components.
• Troubleshooting: Analyze, investigate problems to get root cause then follow through with research to solutions.
• Operations: Review alerts and system statistics to identify and prevent problems, take recommended prescribed daily steps to ensure production data is available and minimize production downtime.
• Documentation: Create, update & maintain all documentation as needed by client’s standards..
Hands on experience in CMOD distributed / multiplatform required.
This position is for a hands-on position for a technically strong person who has the ability to learn technology quickly and has proven experience in following:
• PL/SQL for Databases.
• Troubleshooting i.e. can research fixes/enhancements/logs.
• Shell scripting.
• Running CMOD utilities like arsload, arsadmin, arsdoc, etc.
• CMOD System Administration.
• Some Java knowledge and experience nice to have.