Our client is one of the world's leading pump manufacturers - a center of excellence in pump technology, hydraulic design and engineering. Structured to provide a specific focus on each of their customer's key markets as well as providing full global aftermarket support.
Currently in need of a CNC Machinist, this opportunity offers rotating days and afternoon shifts in a superb work environment.
A very competitive compensation with excellent benefits!
- Set up work pieces and/or tooling as required and operating machines to meet acceptable safety, quality and productivity standards.
- Operate CNC equipment to achieve desired results.
- Make necessary changes to machining settings as and when needed.
- Read and understand Engineering drawings and interpret machining tolerance.
- Maintain quality of machined components and play key function in rework and scrap reduction.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on equipment per manufacturer.
- Responsible for the safety, organization, upkeep and cleanliness of the assigned machine and surrounding area.
- Maintains and report on weekly production.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and be instrumental in applying new ideas.
- Write proper non-conformance reports for any quality related issues pertaining to the assigned machine.
- Provide training and knowledge sharing with other employees, as and when required.
- 3-10 years' of CNC Machining experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Completion of a recognized machinist apprenticeship program.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven problem solving, coaching/mentoring, and training skills.
- Proven ability to handle conflict, align performance for success and initiate action.
Completion of a recognized machinist apprenticeship program.
Donna Turner, Senior Recruiting Consultant
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the "APPLY" button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Donna Turner: http://stoakley.com/meet-donna-turner/
Pumps, Valves, Seals, Hydraulics
January 8, 2020
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
CNC, Machinist, Pumps, Equipment, License, Apprenticeship, Drawings, Set Up, Preventative Maintenance, Safety, Production, Training.
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries. This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
- Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
- Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity.
- Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture.
By you ("the applicant") submitting your resumé and/or personal information here, grant Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. ("SSC") the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. The applicant understands that the applicant's personal information is only collected, used and disclosed by SSC in accordance with this form or otherwise as permitted by law. The applicant authorizes SSC to collect, use and disclose their personal information in order to attempt to assist them in gaining employment with of one of SSC's clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, the applicant authorizes SSC to take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to: Obtaining their resumé and references (and any updates thereof); Interviewing them; Producing a video-clip of them; Speaking with their references; Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by SSC or by an independent agency on behalf of SSC; Evaluating information about the applicant to analyze their suitability to potential positions; Disclosing any information about the applicant as provided by the applicant, by references and by other sources to any present or future client of SSC who, based on the applicant's qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of SSC, has or may have a position to which the applicant is or may be suited. The applicant understands that SSC will not disclose their information to a present or future client without speaking to the applicant first and receiving the applicant's verbal consent.
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST JOBS, CAREER ADVICE AND JOB MARKET TRENDS:
- Website: www.stoakley.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
- Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stoakleystewart/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart
- Paid sick days
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Events
- Long Term Disability
- Performance bonus
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid Holidays