One (1) Full time Permanent position of CNC Machinist (NOC 7231) available at 10161411 Canada Inc. o/a GRD Kitchen & Cabinets, located at 7-2 Bram Court, Brampton, ON, L6W 3R6
- Plan machining by studying the work order and reading the blue prints, drawings, interpreting geometric dimensions and plan complete sequences of operations
- Read and interpret cabinet drawings, blueprints, charts and tables or study sample parts to determine machining operation to be performed
- Select the correct CNC tools in order to perform the necessary machining operations as well selecting correct inserts and fixtures for machining
- Programming the machine in order to complete jobs or drawings
- Load up work pieces and set up CNC machine as per specifications
- Set up, operate and maintain CNC machine to make cabinets and other related products
- Check the dimensions and the stock of work-piece materials required to perform the job
- Calculate and set controls in order to regulate machining factors while operating the machine.
- Verifying conformance of finished work piece to specification.
- Informing supervisor/production manager when new tools/equipment is needed
- Ensure machine and work place is safe and clean, routine maintenance on machines must be performed
Secondary School Completion.
Minimum One (1) year of work experience.
Wage : 25.10/hour, 40 hours/week