One (1) Full time Permanent position of “CNC Machinist (NOC 7231)” available at Spark Steel Inc. located at 55F Stafford Dr, Brampton, ON, L6W 1L3
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables of the specified piece/item,
- Set up and adjust production machineries/tools
- Fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance,
- Document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances,
- Maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports,
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers, Verniers, Gauges)
- Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments,
- Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces
Secondary School Completion.
Minimum One (1) year experience.
Wage : 25.00/hour, 40 hours/week