One (1) Full time Permanent position of “CNC Machinist” (NOC 7231) available at C & A TOOLING INC., located at 603 Millway Avenue, UNIT 11, Concord, ON, L4K 3V1.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables,
- Repair machine tools and parts,
- Set up and adjust production machines/tools
- Fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance,
- Maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments,
- Document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances,
- Maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports,
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers),
- Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments,
- Set up, operate and maintain a variety of conventional (i.e band saw, vertical milling machine, surface grinder and lathe machine) and computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools,
- Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces
Secondary School Completion.
Minimum One (1) year of experience.
Wage : 25.00/hour, 40 hours/week