This is night shift position, Monday through Thursday, 4:15 PM to 2:15 AM.
CNC Set-Up Operators are responsible for the efficient and safe set-up and operation of CNC equipment to machine high-quality components for Stream-Flo's products.
- Responsible to ensure product quality meets drawing specification
- Stamp machinist’s ID on all pieces and re-stamp and/or mark heat numbers on pieces when heat numbers have been removed by machining
- Identify machining non-conformances by separation and/or marking
- Maintain machines, equipment and work stations
- Follow work order and process traveler requirements and fill out job sheets or record time using ERP system
- Report all machine, crane and hoist problems in the proper maintenance logs and notify Maintenance Department and/or Supervisor/Lead Hand of a down time situation
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of an operation or process
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Preferred candidates will possess a combination of the following:
- Relevant CNC post-secondary certificate/diploma
- 1 year of previous related work experience operating a CNC machining centers or CNC lathe
- Ability to identify and understand tooling, inserts and fixtures
- Familiarity with G-code programming
- Experience with dimensional measuring techniques and equipment
- Ability to read and understand CAD drawings and blueprints
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- A strong commitment to workplace health and safety
- Solid work ethic and a willingness to learn
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
Stream-Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.