Co-Op, Process or Chemical Engineer - (Allan, Saskatchewan, Canada)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With approximately 20,000 employees world-wide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
This role is open to current students who will be returning to their studies once this work term is complete.
This is a 16-month co-op program, you will begin in May 2021. Active Recruitment to begin January 2021.
What you will do:
- Within the Metallurgical Department you will take on various duties, including:
- Project work including sampling, sample processing, data analysis and reporting
- Advancing process related projects in the mill in collaboration with maintenance, engineering and operations
- Working closely with the operations group to ensure site targets are being achieved by monitoring daily KPI's and providing troubleshooting support
What you will bring:
- Currently enrolled and has completed at least 3 years of Chemical Engineering or equivalent degree
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran