Coffee Kiosk Manager
Vancouver – New Westminster, BC
Tuesday – Saturday / Managing a 7 day/week operation
Grow your career with a company that shares your passion! Our Healthcare division has an exciting new opportunity to join the Sodexo team as our next Coffee Kiosk Manager.
Sodexo is the global leader in services that improve Quality of Life, an essential factor in individual and organizational performance. Operating in 67 countries, we serve over 100 million consumers each day through our unique combination of services. We pride ourselves on being committed to the highest standard of Employment Equity and Diversity. By partnering with the Stop Hunger Foundation, we have dedicated ourselves to a corporate responsibility by fighting hunger worldwide. Start your journey with Sodexo, as we continue to grow across Canada!
How You’ll Make an Impact:
In this role, you will be responsible for all the operations of the coffee kiosk including:
- Create and manage beverage program and food offer for coffee kiosk
- Recruitment, hiring and training of new employees
- Ensure all operating standards and procedures are communicated and maintained effectively
- Maintain health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all products and store operation
- Comply with merchandising, stocking, rotating, product storage, ordering standards
- Management of store inventory
- Cash handling, reporting and management
- Ensure excellent customer service
In this new facility on a Health campus, we are looking for an entrepreneurial candidate, self motivated and flexible to meet customers demands.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Great communication skills
- Experience in managing food and beverage accounts
- Experience working as a lead hand/supervisor at a branded or self operated coffee shop.
- Flexible and nimble in implementing solutions
- Accuracy/attention to detail
- Ability to organize/prioritize tasks/projects
What Sodexo Can Offer You:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019
- Canada’s Best Employers by Forbes 2019
- Diversity Inc. Top 50 employer 2019
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs
Click Here To Apply