1. Design, develop and maintain new Cognos TM1 solutions and models.
2. Responsible for regular Business As Usual tasks (Data Loads, reconciliations, database maintenance). Provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support for the same by investigating user-reported issues and managing these to effective resolution.
3. Document and assist in promoting changes from UAT to production environment.
4. Create technical design documentation and assist with end user documentation.
5. Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance which will require effective communication across the business including with non-finance colleagues and departments and the collection and analysis of all relevant data.
1. Hands-on project experience on Cognos TM1 10.2, TM1 Perspectives and TM1 Web.
2. Business User Interaction and SLA based Request management.
3. Cognos TM1 Business requirement understanding and deliver Design document.
4. Experience in TM1 Operation Console, TM1 Top, Batch scripting. Advanced rules and TI creation ability along with complex calculations.
5. Good experience in Daily, Monthly and Yearly activities of a FP&A projects, Chore Scheduling, Security Implementations, Report building using perspectives, Logs Monitoring, Server Health-checkup and troubleshooting.
6. Very strong communication skill in English and Spanish (is possible) for client facing role, understanding business requirement and drive development team.
7. Knowledge in Finance and Accounting, Planning and budgeting processes (balance sheet, P&L, Cash flow etc.)
Good to have:
· Knowledge in TM1 Performance modeler, Contributor, PAX/PAW.
· Experience in TM1 Installations and Configuration on Windows/Unix Environment.
· Technical knowledge in Data warehouse, Data Mart and ETL Integration concepts.