We are looking for Junior and Senior Collections Specialists to provide support to our growing Collections department in Simply Group of Companies. You will be a part of a team of professionals working to maintain order for the company’s operations.
Managing delinquent accounts and providing excellent customer service while negotiating payment terms with customers are a large part of the Collections Specialist’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be able to work flexible hours throughout business hours, is motivated, enthusiastic, outgoing and has a passion for helping people.
We are a high-growth company and recognized as one of Canada’s Best Places to Work. Our team values a ‘make-it-happen’ mindset and looks to bring on leaders who are looking to grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Serve as team-member in the Simply Group Collections Program.
- Negotiate payment terms and methods when right party is reached. The process often requires reviewing the account information in database, and/or asking probing questions of the consumer in order to better understand potential objections to payment.
- Overcome stalls and objections & suggest money sources for debt payment.
- Utilize payment options (credit cards, direct checks) and secure this information so that administrative services can process.
- Negotiate settlements outside of normal guidelines, authorize credit bureaus deletions, negotiate payment arrangements over a longer span of time than normal, take accounts out of treatment (close accounts) within certain guidelines.
- May advise management regarding collection strategy effectiveness for various portfolios
- May help resolve higher level disputes
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Make-it-happen mentality
- Honesty and integrity
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional communication
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Proven ability to process high volumes of work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Junior Collections Specialist: Minimum 1 year of prior experience in the following areas: customer service, call center, collections considered an asset
- Senior Collections Specialist: Minimum 3 year of prior experience in the following areas: customer service, call center, collections considered an asset
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & Monthly bonuses
- 2 weeks vacations
- Company Stock options after one year
- Health benefits
- Weekday shifts: between 8 am and 8 pm
Please make note of the level of position you are applying for on you resume.
Who we are:
Crown Crest Capital is the financial hand of Simply Group of Companies. Crown Crest Capital provides innovative financing solutions for Residential Commercial and Industrial projects throughout Canada. Our consumer finance business underwrites and provides financing secured against HVAC rental contracts based on strict compliance standards.