Boyd Autobody & Glass is looking for an enthusiastic, customer-focused individual to help us WOW our customers! We are looking for an experienced Collision Damage Estimator to join our team at one of our busy locations. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of the leader in collision repair and take your career to the next level.
We offer a competitive benefits package, where you will have the opportunity to maximize your earning potential, along with a positive and stable work environment and the ability to advance within our company. We're looking for someone who can WOW every customer, accurately assess damaged vehicles, and work in cooperation with others to achieve common goals.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Wages, great earn potential
- Flex Benefit Plan, Health, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Stable upwardly mobile employment with a growing company
- Winning culture and excellent work environment
Our Competitive Advantage
- We are busy year round, with a lot of work as a result of our strong insurance partner relationships
- We are part of the ICAR Gold Class program, offering a clean work environment, our shops are bright and well ventilated, with top of the line equipment
- We offer a National Warranty program, ensuring the repairs are of the highest standards
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted by Boyd Autobody & Glass regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.
We are a high performance company, looking for a high performance Estimator. If you're hard working and quality minded, this is a great opportunity for you.
TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL…...APPLY TODAY!
- WOW every customer through all phases of the process
- Participate in developing a proper repair plan for each vehicle
- Prepare estimates in accordance with Insurance partner and company guidelines
- Maintain and execute a timely schedule before, during, and after completions of repair
- Prior estimating experience at a collision repair facility OR at an appraisal company
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the collision repair process
- Fluent with Mitchell and Audatex
- Solid customer service skills
- Experience with various insurance company procedures
- Attention to detail
- Legally authorized to work in Canada