OverviewWe're a team of adventurous spirits who thrive on building connections. We're guided by our leading core value of Safety First in all that we do. As part of our Safety Promise, we are implementing safety measures for our team that include added precautions if feeling unwell, physical distancing practices and comprehensive cleaning processes. Keeping everyone safe and healthy is a shared commitment to each other and to our guests. Our collection of travel experiences is united by the power to inspire and invigorate. As a brand, Pursuit weaves elements of wonder and amazement across our range of awe-inspiring experiences.
- Our Vision is to be the world’s leading provider of experiential adventure travel.
- Our Mission is to connect guests and staff to iconic places through unforgettable, inspiring experiences.
- Oversee the sales of souvenirs, clothing, and activity bookings
- Uphold our high standards of service, merchandising, and display
- Operate the point of sale system with accuracy and efficiency, the responsible handling of cash, credit cards, and cash out forms
- Keep the sales floor and storage areas clean and organized
- Communicate with co-workers and management, forward observations and comments in a timely fashion
- Apply upselling and cross selling techniques to maximize the potential of staff incentives
- Collect feedback forms from customers, answering the phone, facilitating efficient inventory management and movement
- Uphold the high standard of environmental stewardship expected for all employees
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Excited by the idea of living and working in a remote (yet very social) environment
- Previous guest service and cash handling experience an asset
- Guest service-oriented mindset and a passion for delivering memorable experiences
- Second language an asset
- Mature, energetic, dependable and self-motivated
- Enjoy working with a team in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Meet the grooming and appearance standards
- To honour our commitment to be “Always Honest” all employees must consent to a criminal record check
Thank you for your interest in working with us, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Various contract dates between June and September / October, 2020
- Typically 5 days on/2 days off
- 6 days on/1 day off during peak periods
- Days off may change with each schedule and depend on business level
- Long weekends may incur schedule changes
- Eligible for a retention and performance bonus