We wake every day to greet glaciers, mountain peaks and turquoise lakes. At Pursuit, we live the dream. We’re united by an intrinsic love of exploring that can’t be confined by physical borders. Together, Pursuit team members and guests create inspiring memories they’ll share with their friends and families for years to come. It’s all about sharing our amazing destinations. We have gathered a collection of adventure travel experiences, each of them thoughtfully united by their power to inspire and invigorate. As a brand, Pursuit weaves elements of wonder and amazement across our range of awe-inspiring experiences.
- Our Vision is to be the world’s leading provider of experiential adventure travel.
- Our Mission is to connect guests and staff to iconic places through unforgettable, inspiring experiences.
- Reporting to the Retail Manager, Columbia Icefield, this detail-orientated positon ensures the timely delivery of retail product to the Icefield operations
- Execute inventory related tasks according to standard operating procedures
- Receive, store and issue materials, equipment and other items from stockroom or warehouse
- Ensure all shipments received / receiving vouchers match the invoices, and waybills
- Execute tasks in Retail Pro according to standard operating procedures
- Assist in maintaining all retail storerooms, and storage areas and assist teams in keeping the back of house organized
- Send and receive transfers of retail inventory to all retail locations
- Execute purchase orders as per Retail Manager direction
- Generate inventory related reporting as required
- Follow all Parks Canada environmental bylaws, code of conduct, core values, policies and procedures
- Assist in physical inventory counts, and spot checks
- Assist with all loading and unloading / delivery tasks
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment and storage areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Drive cube van to deliver and pick up inventory as required
- Follow all regulations put forth by the Health and Safety Committee
- Following the guidelines on Safe Receiving
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract record issued by the Province of Alberta
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for their actions
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Organized and able to follow a systematic method
- Effective communicator
- Pays high attention to the details of the job
- Prior back office experience will be considered an asset
Thank you for your interest in working with us, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.