Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Commercial Territory Sales Manager, you will develop new prospects and interact with existing customers to increase sales of products and services. In this role you will focus on local market accounts and prospects, and be responsible for key or named accounts.
The ability to build solid relationships and sound business strategies with key business partners is critical to your success.
You will also be trusted to:
- Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections based on customer needs, product specifications and applicable regulations.
- Negotiate prices, terms of sale and service agreements.
- Ensure high post-sales satisfaction by facilitating positive, long-term relationships and high potential for repeat business with customers.
- Set account and territory plans on an annual, quarterly and monthly basis.
- Coach and mentor less experienced sales representatives as needed.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Engineering degree a plus
- 1+ year related experience.
- Strong abilities with building relationships, listening, persuading, negotiating and managing time.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Knows principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Effective at written and verbal communication.
- Some HVAC industry and product knowledge.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management software.
Additional skills desired:
- Experience working with both mechanical contractors and specifying engineers.
- Experience with VRF (VRV or ductless)
- Ability to understand and conduct take-offs of plans and specifications.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all our employees, largely promoting from within the organization. Our Commercial Territory Sales Manager position is ideal for anyone looking for a sales career with long term growth possibilities.
- Competitive base salary with bonus structure that rewards results
- Unlimited income potential with uncapped commissions
- Industry leading sales and product training
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- Stock Purchase Program
- Company car
- Community involvement opportunities
- Much, much more
If you are a motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal and organization skills, this may be the opportunity for you.