Physiotherapist - Community Advantage Rehabilitation - Beaverton, ON (Part-time)
Are you interested in helping adults maintain a higher quality of life? Then this work opportunity is for you!
As Durham Region’s largest community based rehabilitative therapy provider we have been providing community rehabilitation services for adults and children since 1997. Our Vision is to be recognized as a trusted and quality provider of healthcare services, helping adults and children to maximize their functional abilities within their environment and enable them to participate more fully in life’s activities and rewards.
At Community Advantage Rehabilitation, we offer a great place to work, competitive compensation and a flexible work schedule. Our therapists enjoy a diverse and supportive work environment.
We are currently seeking qualified Registered Physiotherapists to provide services to our Adult clients in the community, in the Northern part of Durham Region (north of Highway 7). This position is a part-time contract position and the working hours range depending on client caseload size.
- Registered Physiotherapist with the Ontario College of Physiotherapists (required)
- Use of a vehicle(required)
- Experience in working with in a community setting is preferred but will consider new graduates
- Ability to work independently and as part of an inter-professional team
- Ability to prioritize, manage self-scheduling and meet reporting deadlines
- Excellent oral, written skills and report writing
- Proficiency with computers
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
If you are the right fit, we invite you to call 905-666-2540 / 1-800-417-4655 to discuss this opportunity further. You may also email your resume to email@example.com
Visit us on http://www.car-rehab.com