About S.R.T. MedStaff
S.R.T. MedStaff has been a trusted leader in the health care community since 1981, hiring client service coordinators, personal support workers, registered nurses, registered practical nurses, and supervisors. Come work for an agency that truly values and supports it staff!
Why work with S.R.T. MedStaff?
S.R.T. MedStaff provides diverse opportunities and strong career path development in a variety of professional streams, along with excellent salary and benefits such as:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible scheduling
- Comprehensive orientation
- Full-time and part-time hours
- Comprehensive benefits package
- RSP matching program
- Choice of daily instant pay or weekly direct deposit pay
- Staff appreciation events
- Paid continuing education sessions and in-services
S R.T. MedStaff is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs) for our Community Visiting Nursing Program. The Visiting Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse will provide safe and holistic nursing care to patients in a variety of service delivery locations primarily in Mississauga and Brampton.
- In collaboration with the patient/family/caregiver and other health care professionals, help formulate a plan of care based on patient assessment
- Provide nursing care to patients according to the written plan of care
- Evaluate effectiveness of treatment plan(s) and adjust accordingly in consultation with the patient/family/caregiver and other health care professionals
- Act as a patient advocate by protecting and promoting patient rights
- Promote patient safety and assist them in living comfortably in their home environment
- Share nursing knowledge and expertise with other health care providers.
- Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse in good standing with College of Nurses of Ontario
- One (1) year recent experience in the community
- Excellent problem solving, time management, and crisis resolution skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Information Technology
- Valid driverâ€™s license and reliable vehicle is a requirement
- Second language is considered an asset
We thank you for applying to S.R.T. MedStaff. We will review all applications. Only those applicants selected for further discussion will be contacted.
*Applicants also search for visiting nurse, visiting registered nurse, and visiting registered practical nurse.
Powered by JazzHR