- Be eighteen (18) years of age.
- Demonstrate ability to read, write, follow a written Aide Care Plan and document tasks performed.
- Be self-directed and work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate dependability, tact, patience, and the ability to follow instructions.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to show compassion and empathy toward the elderly, sick, and disabled.
- Functions within the limitations of the individual assignment.
- Services provided may include supervision and various companionship activities that promote the client’s well being. Companion services typically do not involve hands-on care such as bathing and dressing.
- Attends to the client's requests promptly.
- Provides companionship, socialization, and light housekeeping services.
- Assists with food preparation when included on the Aide Care Plan.
- Knows and follows infection control policies including proper hand washing techniques.
- Maintains appropriate communication with the Clinical Supervisor (written and verbal) and with all members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Documents care given and pertinent observations accurately as directed by the Aide Care Plan.
- Treats clients and families with respect. Maintains confidentiality.
- Accepts and fulfills assignments with the Agency. Exercises judgment in accepting assignments.
- Attends required in-service programs per Agency policy.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.