KIK Custom Products is the manufacturing partner to some of the world's largest retailers and brand owners. Our extensive portfolio of liquid, aerosol, solid and semi-solid products spans a wide range of consumer goods. Nearly 60% of our products are personal care with the remainder made up of home care and over-the-counter categories. KIK's expansive network of 22 aerosol lines, 35 liquid/bottle lines, 2 fine fragrance lines and 15 tube lines can handle product runs in a wide variety of sizes and shapes. Our product capabilities: Personal Care, Aerosol Fragrance Salon and Spa Medicated and Over-the-Counter (OTC), Home Care, and Pharmaceutical.
Site Overview Custom Division's Rexdale, Ontario location provides a wide range of contract manufacturing services for companies looking to outsource various products such as pharmaceutical, cosmetics, and other care items. The Rexdale facility runs 24 hours at 5 days a week and is registered and compliant with the FDA, EPA, & cGMP. Custom Division's Rexdale facility procures, blends, fills and packages a wide variety of liquid personal care products.
Our Compoundering Sanitizers are responsible for performing cleaning and sanitation functions to support compounding department. This position reports to the Compounding Supervisor. The candidate for this position shall need to be flexible and be able to work on any shift, including continental shifts.
- Maintain the Cleanliness of the wash bay and Surrounding Area's, including Holding Tank Area, Sanitation Area, D.I. Room & Storage Areas.
- Clean all of wash bay area and Equipment; walls, floors, ceilings, hallways, railings, beams, outside and inside of tanks and totes, stairs, piping, pumps, hoist, hoses, clamps, gaskets, etc.
- Remove all Erroneous Materials, tape, string and labels from totes and equipment.
- Remove all Garbage and wash containers as required
- Clean wash bay area, Eye Wash Stations, Water Hoses & Area and clean IPA tank in wash bay area.
- Complete all GMP / Regulatory documentation, as required
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, Safety Standards, and follow all plant policies & procedures.
- Help out compounding department when required.
- Actively participate in the company's continuous improvement & bright idea programs
- Ensure proper identification (labels) of totes and equipment in compounding, garbage, recycling, waste, etc.
- Must have strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Must have a forklift license and/or previous experience operating a forklift.
- Effective decision-making and problem solving capabilities are a necessary element.
- Must be able to react quickly to problems in the Plant.
- Must work in accordance with all Health and Safety and GMP regulations.
- Must be able to lift, move and carry items (ie. products, skids, etc.) during their shift.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Possibility of working with unpleasant odours.
- Working in various temperature changes.
- Rotating and/or straight afternoon or midnight shifts.
- Possibility of working under conditions with high noise levels.
- Constant interaction with a variety of chemicals and chemical products.
- High-pressure situations that require quick and effective decisions.
A Career With KIK offers:
- Very competitive wages & comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, and much more after 3 months of successful employment in this position
- Professional atmosphere, great working conditions, dynamic leadership
- Autonomy, training, personal and professional development opportunities
Thank you for your consideration of a career with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.