Job Title: Computer application development manager
Employer: Chako Barbeque and Izakaya
Location: 163 York Boulevard, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3B4
Wage: $53.50 / hour
Openings: 1 Vacancy
Term: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 40 hours / week
Start Date: As soon as possible
We are a busy restaurant serving Asian-style “grill-your-own” meats, sushi and other foods. We are looking for a talented Computer Application Development Manager to oversee and implement the development of our online ordering and food delivery mobile application and website.
Languages: English, Mandarin
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 5 years or more, including min. 3 years in program development – PLEASE provide demo application(s)
Ability to Supervise: 1 to 2 people
Additional Skills: Plan and control budget and expenditures, Recruit, train and supervise staff
Area of Work Experience: Software development, Networking security, Design
Budgetary Responsibility: $100,001 - $500,000
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Computer programming, Data analysis and interpretation, Networking software, Networking hardware, Programming software, Web service design, Programming languages, Website creation and management software, Database management, Desktop applications, Data processing and systems, Development of computer applications
Specific Skills: Establish and implement policies and procedures for information systems, Authorize the development of specifications for products or services, Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs, Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Other Required Skills:
- Familiar with Google map API and WePay/AliPay/Paypal payment system development.
- Proficient in open source framework (hibernate / structs2 / spring / springmvc / mybatis / lucence / solr).
- Proficient in Oracle, MySQL, SqlLite database design and development, and Redis or Memcached cache system design and development.
- Proficient in Jetty (Tomcat), ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ deployment.
- Proficient in Linux server management, system upgrades, dual-machine, deployment, disaster recovery, backup and recovery, DFX.
- Able to independently complete the development of Android applications, including UI design, common layout, animation effects, file storage, network communication, multi-threading and memory management. Able to demonstrate previous experience in iOS application and ERP development.
Proficient in Python, Internet protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, Websocket).
Previous experience in data mining and analysis.
Familiar with iptables and previous experience in developing internet security solutions, such as single sign-on, distributed caching, SOA, full-text retrieval, load balancing, connection pooling, nosql and stream computing.
Apply by email: email@example.com