Securelinks Security Systems Inc. O/A Technosys Computers
Computer Repair Technician
490 Chrysler Dr #45, Brampton, ON L6S 0C1
$24.50-$25.00 per hour– to be paid on biweekly basis. The gross salary is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
32-40 Hours per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Service and Repair computers and laptops for broken screens, damaged motherboards, keyboard, RAM and HDD replacements, hinge repairs, DC jack repairs, cooling fans replacements to avoid overheating etc.
- Inspect and diagnose devices using multi-meters, oscilloscope and rectify as per requirement.
- Soldering damaged circuit boards and related components for proper functioning.
- Changing and/or repairing obsolete parts by soldering and finding best suited upgrades.
- Inspect, diagnose and test the computers and related parts like CPU, RAM, HDD, circuit boards by adjusting, aligning and/or repairing the parts using ampere meter, circuit testers and other tools.
- Installing of operating system software such as Windows XP, Window 10 & 7(Professional and Home), Linux and drivers for all software and hardware using servers.
- Maintain work orders and prepare progress reports for each order completed.
- May perform other related duties as and when required.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Electronics/Computer Repair
- Experience with electronics test equipment; including oscilloscopes, signal analyzers and digital multi-meters
- Ability to fully understand electronics circuit diagrams, schematics and printed circuit board layouts
- Completion of College courses in computer hardware/electronics OR equivalent professional experience
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux installation
How to Apply
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org