About the Company:
Timbercreek Asset Management Inc. (“TAMI”) is a privately owned investment firm who actively owns and manages our multi-family residential buildings with experienced professionals. Our roots started in 1999 with our founding partners managing the day-to-day operations of the buildings themselves. Since then Timbercreek has expanded across Canada. Today we are a $6 billion multi-faceted investment management company focused on both domestic and international real estate investment. Over the past few years TAMI has been ranked multiple times by PROFIT Magazine as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies.
Timbercreek Communities (“TCOM”), a division of TAMI, currently manages a quality portfolio of over 200 multi-family residential buildings totaling over 20,000 residential suites well located in thirty cities and six provinces across Canada, including throughout Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia and Saskatchewan.
We are the leading owner and operator of multi-family residential communities across Canada. Timbercreek takes pride in ownership and an active hands-on approach to how we manage our communities. We are committed to working together collaboratively with our team and community members to create better living experiences.
About the Position:
The role of the concierge is to provide quick, efficient and courteous service to all residents & visitors of the property.
- Proper dress attire required – Jacket & tie as supplied. Name tag must be visibly displayed. Clothes must be clean, pressed and properly buttoned up.
- Greets all visitors and residents as they enter or exit the property
- Provides information about local features such as shopping, dining, nightlife, and recreational destinations.
- Make customer service, care and satisfaction the priority in every interaction
- Strives to provide tailor made solutions to meet specific resident needs
- Receives and logs items delivered to residents
- Assists in emergency situations by directing emergency vehicles and maintaining traffic control as needed.
- Reporting of all incidents via the Daily Report and/or Incident Report in accordance with company policies.
- Conducts regular patrols of the property, inspecting all access points for safety and security of residents. This will be required 2-3 times every shift.
- Regularly monitors all security cameras, elevators and building systems.
- Any other duties specifically assigned by the Community Manager, Property Manager or Regional Manager
Education & Experience:
- Two years related experience such as customer service
- Demonstrates a passion for customer service
- Comfortable assisting customers and enforcing rules
- Positive, approachable demeanor with excellent communication skills
- Must be able to respond quickly to requests for assistance in challenging situations.
- May be required to sit, stand, walk and/or work outdoors up to 10 hours a day
- CPR & First Aid Certification would be an asset
- Possess an established network through social media contacts of local businesses, tourism attractions, specialized service providers (an asset)
- A commitment to "Best in Class" Customer Service
- A professional demeanor with strong communication skills
- Ability to accurately listen, understand, and respond appropriately
- Ability to work and act independently using good judgment when assessing difficult situations
- Self-motivated individual with a “can-do” and “no task is too big or too small” attitude
- Superior organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task/prioritize and work under tight timelines
- A demonstrated high degree of integrity, diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality
Timbercreek Asset Management Inc. is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer. If you require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment process please let us know. We will accommodate your needs as required under applicable legislation. Information related to accommodation requirements will be addressed confidentially.
While we appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All selected candidates will be asked to complete pre-employment criminal & background checks. Any offer of employment is conditional upon satisfactory results of all applicable checks. We thank all applicants for their submissions.