One (1) Full time Permanent position of “Concrete Finisher (NOC 7282)” available at Royal Reno Team Inc. located at 525 Terrington Crescent, Kitchener, ON, N2P 0B9.
- Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they area properly constructed.
Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them
- Cleaning and inspecting surfaces for pouring issues
- Pouring, smoothing and leveling concrete using a rake, trowel, float and screed and float.
- Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
- Monitoring the effects of the weather on the curing process
- Safely operating power vibrator to ensure concrete is compacted
- Molding and constructing expansion joints using joiners and edging tools
- Polishing surface using a power surfacing machine
- Level top surface concrete according to grade and depth specification,
- Mix cement, sand, and water to produce concrete, grout, or slurry, using hoe, trowel, tamper, scraper, or concrete-mixing machine
- Cut out damaged areas, drill holes for reinforcing rods, and position reinforcing rods to repair/replace concrete, using power saw and drill
- Apply hardening and sealing compounds to cure surface of concrete, and waterproof or restore surface
- Install anchor bolts, steel plates, door sills and other fixtures in freshly poured concrete and/or pattern or stamp the surface to provide a decorative finish
Secondary School Completion.
Minimum Six (6) months of work experience.
Wage : 32.00/hour, 40 hours/week