ARC Business Solutions Inc. is an established and customer-oriented information technology solution provider with proven abilities to incorporate strategy, creativity and technical aspects into business solutions. ARC operates out of 4 regions in Canada–Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto and Regina and in the US - and services a broad base of private and public sector clients. Service delivery is focused in five main technology solution verticals: Systems Delivery, Enterprise Information Management, Mobile Solutions, Training and Managed Services; with industry expertise in Energy, Utilities, Government, Financial Services and the Public Sector.
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is currently seekinga Configuration Management Systems Analystfor an immediate opportunityin Edmonton, AB. Remote work will be considered.
ROLE: Configuration Management Systems Analyst
- Manage the deployment of changes for business applications.
- Design and build automation for deployment.
- Collaborate with application development and support teams in deployment of custom-built and commercial off-the-shelf software applications.
- Participate in documenting, publishing and operationalizing configuration management processes.
- Assist in design and implementation of build tools and scripts to increase release efficiency.
- Evaluate and make recommendations for future improvements to existing processes.
- Co-ordinate releases for multiple applications and projects.
- Participation in a 24/7 on call rotation.
- A Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of either infrastructure or application-related experience.
- Expert knowledge in release management practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC methodology.
- Experience with Linux shell scripting, PLSQL, and Java.
- REST API experience.
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Exceptional planning, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and consultation skills are a must.
- Strong Customer Service mindset.
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Previous experience with the IBM UrbanCode build, deployment, and release tools would be an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately. TO BE CONSIDERED -Please forward your resume clearly displaying reference numberGM:SAin the subject line to email@example.com. For more information on ARC, please visit our website at www.arcbus.com.