Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for delivering recruitment processes and partnering with HR leadership and business leaders to understand current talent challenges.
- Understand business strategies of their client and obtain a thorough understanding of roles within each team.
- Develop short and long-term sourcing strategies by partnering with assigned business leaders and hiring managers
- Partner with hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle:
- Receive new requisition and validate information including expected salary range for position
- Post positions on websites (internally and externally)
- Source through traditional and creative methods to attract top quality candidates
- Support hiring manager in interview process as needed and ensure interviews are completed
- Ensures all approvals for salary are obtained and initiates offer
- Advises Hiring manager that offer has been approved, is ready to be issued and confirms that hiring manager can make verbal offer to candidate
- Ensure on-boarding
- Analyzes results of staffing reports to determine trends, critical issues, and gaps in both the short and long-term complete with recommendations of future actions.
- Ensures all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met and that internal recruiting policy and practices are executed
- Identifies, coordinates and participates in job fairs as needed
- Builds diverse sourcing strategies with a strong focus on direct sourcing and leveraging proactive recruitment channels
- Promotes the Employee Referral Program
- Ensures quality coaching on recruitment methodologies to hiring managers
- Provides a leading-edge candidate experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field preferred
- 3-5 years experience in full life-cycle recruiting
- Experience with social media platforms and innovative ways to promote employer branding
- Solid experience with Applicant Tracking systems, knowledge of Workday is an asset
- Superior communication skills and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple and often competing demands
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence, and confidence among peers, associates and applicants
- Work with a sense of urgency, a commitment to quality and a passion for exceeding client expectations at all times
- Demonstrated strengths in recruitment and selection processes with knowledge of relevant legislation
- MS Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Verbal and written fluency in English and French
- Highly organized; self-starter with the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent customer and service orientation
What’s in it for you?
Looking for a rewarding career? You’ve come to the right place. At Fairstone, we offer all our permanent employees:
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Incentive programs to recognize when sales targets are met (applies to branch network employees only)
- A minimum of 3 weeks paid vacation (prorated to your start date)
- Flexible Health and Dental Benefits
- Employer Sponsored Pension Plan
- Personal days and sick days
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Paid volunteer day and organized volunteering events across the country
- Ongoing Learning and Development Training
- Referral Incentives up to $5000.00
Come join our team!
Fairstone is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minorities, and disabled are encouraged to apply in confidence.Whether you’re seeking first-time employment or are making a career change, Fairstone has the internal support to help our team members grow and succeed.