Sourcing and Analytics Advisor
The sourcing and analytics advisor will review, develop and implement sourcing campaigns as per the needs of the business. They are responsible for liaising with the recruitment and workforce planning teams to understand CN’s hiring needs and provide recruitment options and strategies. They manage vendor and partner relationships. They track talent acquisition KPIs and specific data points and provide recommendations in accordance with the results. They are also responsible for managing the backend sourcing and acquisition system and developing and issuing analytics reports for the talent acquisition team.
- Tracks and reports on Talent Acquisition KPIs on a monthly basis to identify top drivers of attraction, retention, and engagement. Provides analysis, insights and recommendations based on results.
- Gather benchmark data about best in class Talent Acquisition practices and KPIs as needed.
- Develops and implements sourcing strategies to fulfill CN’s workforce needs with data collected from the talent acquisition and workforce planning teams.
- Manages and measures the performance and effectiveness of recruitment campaigns and partner sourcing platforms through the use of Google and other analytics tools.
- Prepares summary recommendations for future campaigns and partnerships.
- Counsels recruiters on recruitment strategies and best practices.
- Identifies and supports key vendor relationships including managing administrator rights, training and invoicing.
- Track costs associated with contracts and partnerships ensure recommendations remain within budget.
- Identifies recruitment event opportunities. Coordinates the inscription and on-site attendance for CN at the more than 50 recruitment events the organisation regularly attends.
- Researches, identifies and manages partnerships with over a dozen organizations to support various diversity and other strategic initiatives.
- Works with the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) business analyst to become the Talent Acquisitions team’s platform super user and support the TA team with administrative backend issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent degree or work experience.
- Strong at analyzing data in complex databases in order to draw data- driven conclusions.
- Ability to understand business priorities, issues and people impacts.
- Demonstrated understanding of social media platforms.
- Experience with Google analytics.
- Ability to translate data into reports and presentations.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (pivots, macros, etc.) and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Photoshop would be an asset.
- Knowledge of French.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong written and communication skills required.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to see things through to completion.
- Minimum 5 years overall work experience.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in sourcing or analytical role.
- Experience in developing and implementing social media campaigns as well as analyzing and reporting on campaign results.
- Experience in sourcing and recruiting candidates.
- Experience working with HRIS Cornerstone.
- This role may require occasional business travel in accordance with CN policy for meetings.
CN is an employment equity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please monitor your email on a regular basis, as communication is primarily made through email.