Corrpro Canada is seeking candidates to fill upcoming vacancies for Labourers for a project from May 25th to November 30th, 2020. The project will be based out of Southern Saskatchewan.
Corrpro Canada, an Aegion Company, is Canada's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure.
- Install materials for cathodic protection installations construction projects
- Review field file with foreman and/or project manager to understand job requirements for materials installation
- Notify construction foreman of unanticipated field changes and suggest possible alternatives
- Participate in weekly toolbox safety meetings and document equipment safety inspection audits
- Document deficiencies in safety practices/equipment to the construction foreman
- Operate and maintain company vehicles and equipment safely at all times
- Report vehicle and equipment maintenance requirements to construction foreman
- Minimum of 1 year construction experience in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Entry level candidates or summer students will be strongly considered
- Equipment operating experience is considered an asset
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Regular, overnight travel is required
- Must be able to lift 50lbs on a regular basis
- Safety tickets, such as First Aid, CSTS, H2S, WHMIS an asset
- Must have a Class 5 (Non-GDL) Driver's License with reasonable Driver's Abstract
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & medical testing is a condition of employment
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity. Our company offers:
Competitive Salary | Per Diem | Paid Accommodations | Weekly Cell-Phone Allowance | Vacation & Holiday Time | Training & Development
The purpose of this posting is to collect qualified applicants in preparation for arising business needs.
We thank all applicants for your interest in this role. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.