Matchbox is seeking a Construction Manager for our iconic client located in Vancouver. The Construction Manager will be in responsible for the management and execution of a highly anticipated mixed-use tower downtown Vancouver. As part of the executive team you will work cohesively with HR and accounting.
- Develop a high-performance team through supervision, training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Foster and enhance owner, architect, subcontractor and vendor relations.
- Establish, update, and communicate master project schedule and manage its implementation.
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to insure adherence to project budget.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions.
- Ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance requirements throughout the business unit.
- Manage and oversee field operation and engineering processes and procedures.
- Drive competencies to team on requirements for insurance, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Act as the lead concrete construction expert for the client
- Mentor and coach project team
- Act as a major point of contact between the project site and the corporate office
- Liaise with consultants, architects, sub-trades, and other important stakeholders
- 10-150 years in a Project Manager role
- Have worked on 3 high-rise projects from start to finish wqe4
- Prior experience working with budgets $100M+
- University degree/college diploma in Construction Project Management / Engineering or a related field required
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Strong ability to problem solves
- Expert ability to manage project time-lines and budgets
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A team-player, who leaves their ego at the door
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
For additional opportunities and relevant news feed, please VISIT us at http://www.matchboxhr.com and FOLLOW MatchBox on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/matchbox-recruitment