MatchBox Consulting Group is seeking a commercial project coordinator for one of our exclusive clients in BC.
The Project Coordinator is responsible to administer and organize various types of projects throughout the pre-construction stage.
Project Coordinators will be required to perform various coordinating tasks between clients, consultants and municipal staff, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation including Purchase Orders, Contracts, Meeting Minutes, Reports, etc.
To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management, organization and communication skills as you’ll collaborate with clients, consultants, municipalities and internal teams to deliver superior results on deadlines.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives
- Administration and documentation of project paperwork’s and records, and permits
- Coordination of consultant design from initial concept to construction drawings
- Maintain clear communication with clients
- Report to Project Managers and Directors as required
- Experience in construction projects, from conception to delivery
- Knowledge of construction materials and techniques
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Word and Excel
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of Real Estate & Construction, Information Technology, Engineering & Technical, and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
For additional opportunities, please visit us at http://www.matchboxhr.com and FOLLOW MatchBox on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/matchbox-recruitment
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Gym Memberships
- Free Food and Coffee
- Professional Development
- Paid Holidays
- Performance bonus
- Work From Home
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Events
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid sick days
- Long Term Disability
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Vacation/paid time off
- Game Rooms
- Life Insurance