Senior Construction Project Manager - Cambridge, Ontario
Do you have 7+ years' experience working on ICI construction projects?
Do you have a construction degree/diploma?
Our client, a high growth ICI construction firm that prides itself in providing excellence in their work, is looking for a Senior Project Manager with ICI Construction experience to join their team!
Role and Responsibilities
Requirements and experiences
• Minimum of 7+ years of experience in ICI construction as a Project Manager
• Strong construction knowledge and experience with estimating, project coordinator and management
• Experience managing mid-size to large scale construction projects
• Able to work effectively and accurately in a fast-paced environment, both independently and as a team
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• CET or P.Eng certification is preferred
• Strong work ethic with an attention to detail
• Access to own vehicle and a good driving record is required
Benefits and Other Information
Competitive Salary based on experience and qualifications.
Full Time Position with Benefits.
If you are interested, please send your application (Resume and Cover Letter) through our web site in the employment section https://inacre.ca/en/jobs/senior-project-manager/ or directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, you can visit our web site https://inacre.ca/en/jobs/ or contact us via phone at 416 550 5135 ext 230
We thank everyone who submits their application. However, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
We offer a reference bonus of a minimum of $200 if you present someone who is hired. Visit https://inacre.ca/en/about-us/referal-program/ or contact us for further details.