Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: $37.5 - $39.5 / hr (Median: 37.26)
Working Hours: 9:30am – 4:30pm (30 hours/week)
Company: Hillcrest Group
Address: 47 Edmonton Road, North York, ON M2J 3W9
For over 15 years we, Hillcrest Group have been providing Toronto and the GTA with excellent asphalt services, ranging from line marking to paving asphalt driveways and concrete sidewalks. We also provide professional interlock work/landscaping and interior design and decoration service. We are now finding talents to join our team to explore our both potential together.
- Developing the programme of work and strategy for making the project happen including planning, budgeting, master and detailed scheduling
- Monitor project activities to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, schedule, procedures, and standards.
- Obtain budget level cost estimates for all aspects of the project and prepare the overall project budget.
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
- Preparing the site and liaising with other construction professionals such as architects, engineers, buyers, construction contract administrator, estimators, and surveyors before construction work starts
- Assess potential risks and propose risk mitigation strategies.
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Chair regular meetings with stakeholders to provide status updates and manage progress.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or related fields
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience managing large-scale projects, which included site preparation and facility renovations
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Be fluent in both Mandarin and English
- Outstanding organizational, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented with exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as superb interpersonal skills.