Smart GTA Painting Inc.
Construction & Residential Painter
Number of positions:
Field; In and around the Greater Toronto Area
Office mailing address:
7-1098 Peter Robertson Blvd, Brampton, ON, L6R1G6
$25.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
35.00-40.00 hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Estimate quantities of materials required for paint jobs based on the construction sketches;
- Prepare and clean surfaces by scraping, taping, applying mud & sealer for repairing/filling cracks and holes and then sanding;
- Mix and thin paint to obtain desired colour and texture; Paint or Stain the surface using brush, rollers or spray equipment;
- Measure, cut and apply wallpapers or fabric to the walls;
- Assemble and erect scaffolding and swing stages;
- Advise customer on selection of colour schemes and choice of wall coverings;
- Provide cost estimates to the clients.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum 7-12 months of experience as a Construction/Residential Painter
- Must have work experience in wood finishing/staining/glazing
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Team oriented individual with demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and self-directed.
- Weight handling up to 20 lbs
- Valid Driver’s license required to commute to the job sites
How to Apply:
By email to email@example.com