Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
All Available Locations: Montreal
External Posting Description
Your career is important to you. It's important to us, too. The time is right for you to join Deloitte. Deloitte is committed to creating an environment that is inclusive and accessible to clients and employees of all abilities. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We are seeking exceptional candidates who have the commitment to join a world-class client delivery organization that is a part of one of the world's premier consulting firms.
Joining Deloitte as a Consultant could be your most rewarding move. You will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte’s methodologies, work with our team of talented consultants and be provided challenging work opportunities. The role will provide you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service for clients around the globe.
Within our Risk Advisory Canadian Delivery Centre located in Montreal, you will have the opportunity to work with our Cyber Risk team on projects related to Application Security on ERP/ Cloud application implementations and support. You will play an active role throughout projects lifecycle working within a team of experienced and dedicated people.
Illustrative responsibilities include:
- Design, build, test and implement application security for Oracle ERP/ Cloud application implementations;
- Understand and use Deloitte methodologies and tools;
- Assist in developing documentation related to security;
- Provide insight and expertise based on previous work experiences and education;
- Work independently to deliver a portion of a project, while being aligned with the overall project team;
- Support junior team members.
External Posting Qualifications
If you will be graduating this year and are interested in an entry-level position, please contact us. To qualify for our Consultant role, you should possess the followin
- Bachelor or College’s degree in Computer, IT discipline or Accounting;
- Minimum 2 years of experience with security for ERP or Cloud application implementations;
- Strong interest in technology and business processes;
- Multi-tasker and effective time management skills;
- Problem solving, trouble-shooting and analytical skills;
- Ability to understand IT risks and implications to the business, identify weaknesses and recommend solutions;
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles;
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral;
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Self-taught and ability to learn quickly;
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to remain calm;
- Positive attitude
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of business processes or risk management, IT controls and related standards;
- Technical writing skills;
- Working skills of Microsoft applications of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Visio, Project;
- Understanding of major financial applications such as SAP, Oracle, JDE;
- Understanding of Operating systems (Windows server, UNIX) and databases (Oracle, SQL, Hana).
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive – both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted