Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
All Available Locations: Regina
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
A role with Deloitte’s Application Security team with Cyber Risk is an opportunity to work on impactful projects, leverage state-of-the-art technologies, and develop your analytical thinking and business management skills. Our Consultants are passionate about new and leading technology solutions and cyber security frameworks, and are driven to learn about them to keep up with market evolution. Sound like you? Find out more below!
What will your typical day look like?
Reporting to the Manager for Application Security, this consultant is self-motivated, energetic, driven for success, and results oriented. Consultants play an active role throughout projects lifecycle working within a team of experienced and dedicated people. You will develop materials for eminence activities as well as business and practice development. You also provide application security expertise and develop strong client relationships to instill confidence. Day to day, you will work out of their local Deloitte headquarters, however, occasional travel to clients may be required with potential opportunities for travel nationally and globally.
ERP and SaaS application implementations need to address cyber, security and privacy risks and many business leaders recognize they can’t manage the challenge alone. That’s why Deloitte offers a global network of Cyber Application Security teams and services. Our Application Security specialists design and configure roles and user access within ERP and SaaS applications, address broader Cyber risks around cloud environments, help comply with privacy laws and regulations, and reduce risks associated with new business processes and unauthorized access.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- A Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in a relevant area of study with a preference for in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting or Information Systems or at least5 years real world experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of application security experience
- Strong interest in technology and business processes
- Experience with Oracle Cloud security (role design, user lifecycle management etc.)
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Experience implementing Oracle Risk Management – Advanced Access Controls, Advanced Financial Controls, Financial Reporting Compliance
- Experience implementing security for Oracle PaaS
- Experience with business process controls
- Experience with cloud security, with certifications such as CCSP and CISSP
- Ability to obtain Government of Canada security clearance
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.