Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
All Available Locations: Saskatoon
External Posting Description
Internal Auditors are responsible for conducting audits or investigations on an organization’s business processes or IT systems. This includes using established tools and methodologies to develop audit plans, collect and analyze data, write audit reports and present results. Audits are conducted in a wide range of industries and government sectors. As an Internal Auditor, you may also provide risk consulting services such as conducting client risk interviews, co-facilitating risk workshops, developing risk management policies and frameworks and assisting with risk mitigation strategies.
Your role as a senior staff member at Deloitte:
- Identify and embrace our purpose and values,and put them into practice when executing daily tasks/activities
- Enhance personal development skills by actively seeking opportunities for growth, sharing knowledge and experiences with others, and acting as a strong brand ambassador for the firm
- Seek challenging opportunities across businesses and borders and take accountability for personal and team results
- Build relationships and communicate effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, align your work to objectives, and set personal priorities
We are hiring for our Saskatchewan Risk Advisory practice in the Saskatoon office. In this role, you will:
- Work in a collaborative team analyzing client issues and interviewing key personnel
- Assist with the development of recommendations and presentations for client engagements
- Participate in client presentations
- Identify issues and opportunities for improvement
- Prioritize your objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting
External Posting Qualifications
- Between 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- University degree in a business or accounting discipline with outstanding grades
- Relevant professional designation (e.g. CIA, CISA, CFE, CAMS, CRMA)
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in building positive relationships
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within team environments
- Prior professional services experience would be an advantage
- IT Auditor experience would be an advantage
- Proficiency with data analytics tools (e.g. ACL) would be considered an asset
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage time effectively
- Willingness to travel
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Knowledge of auditing management control practices and information systems
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive – both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted