Alberta Blue Cross has an opening for a permanent Part-Time (2 days per week) Administrator in our Group Administration department within the Contact Centre Team. This position exists to provide quality administrative support to all external and internal clients to achieve group retention and customer satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as the main point of contact in the Group Administration department.
- Manage inbound telephone and email inquiries.
- Identify customer’s needs, clarify information, and follow through on all requests/inquiries.
- Conducts research and analysis to determine the root of problems, and provide resolutions within established turnarounds and service levels.
- Conduct outbound calls to obtain missing information or advise customers of upcoming changes.
- Collaborates with and assumes responsibility for other administrators in their absence.
- Responsible for accurate updating of information on all applicable systems in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Provide education and support about the Alberta Blue Cross Plan Administrator Website.
- Provide support to internal and external clients through WebEx whenever necessary.
- Build sustainable relationships, and engage customers by going the extra mile.
- Represents Group Administration on projects and committees as required.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Business diploma or certificate would be considered an asset.
- Experience in and knowledge of the insurance industry, specifically, knowledge in the Health, Dental, Life, Disability and Spending Account lines of benefit would be an asset.
- Understanding of Alberta Blue Cross plans, contracts, systems, and processes would be an asset.
- Proven track record of exceptional customer service skills.
- Superior listening, phone, verbal and written communication skills.
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and a strong team player.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Requires excellence in the areas of decision-making, problem-solving and research analysis.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Alberta Blue Cross offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in a challenging team-oriented environment. This position will remain open until suitable candidates are selected. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, please apply online at www.ab.bluecross.ca .